Construction on Castle Pines Parkway continues on the westbound lanes. See the information below for a preview of the upcoming scheduled work.
- Earthwork will continue this week along with inlet removals, pipe installation, and utility relocation.
- Please be aware that a section of the sidewalk north of Castle Pines Parkway is closed until further notice.
- No work will occur during the holiday weekend from July 2 through July 4. Work will resume Tuesday, July 5.
- Work will consist of the removal of pipe, inlets, and manholes.
- Paving work will begin at the intersection in front of DCS Montessori Charter School. School access will be unavailable from during paving.
*Please note that all final work is subject to weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. We thank you for your patience.
Subscribe to The Source to receive the latest information about construction progress as well as other events around the City.