As a part of the City's Road Solutions effort, the reconstruction of Castle Pines Parkway will begin on June 1 between Yorkshire Drive and Village Square Drive. You may see workers out preparing for the start of construction on May 31.
Improvements include removing and replacing failing concrete pavement, adding bike lanes, upsizing drainage facilities, and expanding the Lagae Road intersection to provide additional turn lanes. Things to know throughout construction:
- Construction work will typically occur between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday-Friday. Any additional work occurring outside of these hours will be announced in advance. This portion of the Castle Pines Parkway reconstruction project is currently expected to be complete by November 2022 (depending on weather and material availability).
- Crews will work throughout the summer to complete substantial portions of the project to limit impacts to school traffic when school begins in August.
- Business access will be maintained throughout construction. Some entrances may be closed during certain days to allow for work, but access will be maintained during the duration of the project.
- Please follow posted signage and traffic control measures to safely navigate along Castle Pines Parkway during construction.
- Visit the City's Road Construction webpage for updates on current and upcoming work.