Due to winter weather conditions, the deer guard installation at the Happy Canyon bridge over I-25 has been rescheduled to next week.
Please see the following impacts for Happy Canyon Road:
- Tuesday, January 24: Intermittent single lane closures on the east and west side of the Happy Canyon Bridge for installation prep work. This will take place during the day from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Wednesday, January 25: Full closure of the west side of the Happy Canyon bridge and southbound I-25 off-ramp from 5 a.m. into Wednesday evening. Work will likely be completed at 7 p.m. Cars headed east toward I-25 on Happy Canyon Road will be detoured on Lagae Road to access I-25 at Castle Pines Parkway during the full closure.
- Thursday, January 26: Intermittent single lane closures on the east side of the Happy Canyon Bridge for installation prep work. This will take place during the day from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, January 27 & 28: Single lane closure of the east side of the Happy Canyon bridge from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. Crews will have one lane open with flagging operations. No detour routes will be necessary. Friday night work will focus on the westbound lane and Saturday night work will focus on the eastbound lane. Temporary holds may take place to install the larger pieces.
- For real-time lane closure information on this project and others across the state, please visit: https://www.cotrip.org.
- Motorists are encouraged to account for 10 to 15 minutes of extra travel time while the closures are in place. Ramps will re-open outside of working hours.
For additional information about this project:
- Call the project information line at 970.880.4318
- Email the project team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the project website