Earlier this month, your City Council reached out to remind you of their commitment and dedication to the health and well-being of this community.
On May 5, they’ll take another step in carrying out their promise with #MaskUpCastlePines.
We’re putting our local government to work to help you stay safe. We ordered FDA approved masks for our community and will be responsibly distributing them to residents.
At the #MaskUpCastlePines event Mayor Radloff and your Council Members will hand out two complimentary masks to Castle Pines residents.
As our community slowly re-enters into public areas during the safer at home phase, we want you to feel safe. We encourage you to continue to do your part to flatten the curve of COVID-19 by following the state's recommended guidelines.
- May 5 between 8 am to 5 pm
- Location: former Safeway parking lot: 560 Castle Pines Parkway
- From 8 am to 9 am: Senior citizens, 60 years and older, only
- From 9 am to 5 pm: First come, first served—while supplies last
- Drive-up service only, please do not leave your vehicle
- Enter the parking lot from the west
- Drive up to the residency verification station
- Show proof of residency
- Driver’s License with an address within Castle Pines city limits
- Your Utility bill which lists an address within Castle Pines city limits
- Your Water bill which lists an address within Castle Pines city limits
- Drive to the mask station to receive your masks
- Exit the parking lot
- Please be patient and careful as you wait in line and work your way through traffic
To get the best wear out of your mask, here is a link with instructions on the use of masks and how to properly maintain them.
Thank you for your continued contribution to fighting the virus and helping our community stay safe as we work toward a version of new normalcy. Continue to be kind, help one another, and most of all, stay healthy.
We are proud that this community is leading by example, coming together and supporting each other.