- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL: City Council Regular Meeting
April 28, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Regular City Council Meetings
As we continue to practice social distancing for your health, the safety of this community and our staff, City Council meetings will be hosted virtually until further notice.
City Council regularly meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month. You are invited to virtually attend. For the purposes of this electronically held Council Meeting, the City will be accepting written public comment only. All public comment should be submitted on or before 5 pm April 28, 2020. Each public comment will be read on record by the City Clerk at the time public comment is opened.
Virtual Castle Pines City Council
When: Apr 28, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Topic: Regular City Council AGENDA
Where: For security purposes, a link to the most recent virtual meeting will be posted at 3pm the day of a regular scheduled meeting on the City Council page.
Once you register:
● Confirmation will be emailed to you with instructions to join the webinar
● Select Join The Meeting
● Type in the meeting ID and password provided in your email
● Please login beginning at 6:20 pm.
Here is what to expect:
- The meeting will begin at 6:30 pm with roll call followed by the pledge of allegiance
- During the pledge of allegiance, the American flag will be shown on your screen
- Mayor Tera Radloff will continue with the regular agenda
- Click here to download the agenda and follow along
We look forward to your participation and are grateful for your understanding and patience during these uncertain times.