Get involved with your community and positively impact the future of Castle Pines.
As a member of our new Parks and Recreation Advisory Board, you have an opportunity to provide feedback on future recreational programs and parks.
The board will:
- Advise City Council on different parks and recreation programs and services
- Make recommendations on parks and recreation programs based on the City’s annual budget
- Help plan parks and recreation programs and promote and encourage public interest
- Recommend policies for the acquisition, development, and improvement of recreation, parks, and play facilities
- Recommend parks and recreation legislative policies to City Council
- Review and assist with updating the City’s Parks and Recreation Comprehensive Plan
The board will consist of four adult members serving a two-year term and one high school aged youth serving a one-year term. Apply to volunteer today to serve on the new Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.