Meeting highlights from the Feb. 14 City Council meeting include:
- Approving an intergovernmental agreement with the State of Colorado for review services related to the I-25 and Happy Canyon Bridge improvement project.
- Approving an amendment to The Canyons Planned Development to amend the designated zoning area to Community Benefit, Open Space Active, and Open Space Limited designations.
- Approving an amendment to The Canyons Annexation and Development Agreement to permit the City to collect the entirety of any sales and use tax generated in the designated Community Benefit area.
- Approving vested property rights for The Canyons Planned Development and Annexation and Development Agreement to vest with the original approval duration.
- Approving a resolution to appoint two members to terms on the combined Planning and Zoning Commission/Board of Adjustment.
- Approving a resolution to appoint two members to terms on the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
To view more information about all agenda items or to view the meeting recording, please visit the City Council Meeting webpage.