Meeting highlights from the Jan. 24 City Council meeting include:
- Approving a professional services agreement with Lumin8 Transportation Technologies, LLC, for traffic and pedestrian signal and street light maintenance.
- Approving a contract with Colorado Designscapes Inc. for Public Works right-of-way operations.
- Approving a professional services agreement with Wilson & Company, Inc. to provide design services for a roundabout at the intersection of Happy Canyon Road and Lagae Road.
- Approving an amendment to the 2023 budget to appropriate supplemental funds to the Parks and Recreation Fund and the Conversation Trust Fund for construction of the Pronghorn Park Disc Golf Course and the possible acquisition of property adjacent to Coyote Ridge Park that is currently owned by the Douglas County School District.
- Approving an amendment to the City's lease agreement with PT Village Square LLC for municipal office space. The amended lease agreement will consolidate City municipal offices to a single location while also providing space for the Castle Pines Library to construct additional coworking and collaboration spaces. This decision allows the City to have a single location for staff offices until a final decision can be made for a permanent home for City offices and public meetings. All public meetings will continue to be held in the Castle Pines Library Event Hall.
To view more information about all agenda items or to view the meeting recording, please visit the City Council Meeting webpage.