Stay At Home Public Health Order
On March 25, 2020, Governor Jared Polis issued a statewide Stay At Home Public Health Order , which began March 26 and ends April 11, 2020.
We have compiled a list to help you understand what the State Order means to you and how you are impacted.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS:
ONLINE DELIVERY RESOURCES:
Citizen Resource Needs:
- Douglas County Community Response COVID-19
While the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment issued a public health order to close public access to all bars, restaurants, gyms, theaters, and casinos to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus, effective March 17, for the duration of 30 days, establishments are allowed to offer food and beverage using delivery service, window service, walk-up service, drive-through service, or drive-up service, and must use precautions to mitigate the potential transmission of COVID-19, including social distancing.
Support your local restaurant- order to-go. Below is a list of Castle Pines participating restaurants:
- The Donut House: 720-733-1080
- Domino's Pizza: 720-738-3030
- Subway: 720-733-8729
- Bundt Shoppe: 303-422-8638
- Duke's Steakhouse: 303-814-2487
- Pho5 Vietnamese Noodles and Grill: 720-535-7866
- Golden Flame Hot Wings: 303-663-3716
- Las Fajitas Mexican Restaurant: 303-660-1662
- Tandoori Flames:303-663-2111
- Pino's Italian Kitchen & Bar: (303) 663-3421
If your business is participating in cub-side pickup, online orders, or delivery and you would like to be added to this list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistance with limited physical contact:
- Need Help: COVID-19 Community Response resource
- A Little Help
- Grocery runs
- Ride To A Hospital
- Volunteer Connect Douglas County
- Castle Pines Business Directory
- Douglas County Government Resources
- Human Services
- Mental Health
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE & EMERGENCY PAID LEAVE:
- Unemployment Insurance - During layoffs, all employees are encouraged to apply for unemployment insurance. Those who are job-attached (meaning workers will be expected to return after a separation of up to 16 weeks) should file as "job-attached."
- Colorado Guide to Unemployment Benefits
- Emergency Paid Leave Rule - This rule is meant to limit the spread of highly contagious disease and enables workers in at-risk occupations to access testing
- Learn how to file an unemployment claim
- If you were recently laid-off and have lost previous employer-provided healthcare, you are eligible for a special enrollment period. Learn more at Connect for Health Colorado.
TO STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST ON COVID-19, VISIT:
- Map with the latest numbers, cases
CDC'S LATEST GUIDANCE:
We continue to be here to support our great community and encourage you to take appropriate steps to be safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
This list will be updated as more resources become available. Be sure to check back regularly.