On July 16, 2020, Governor Jared Polis issued a Statewide order mandating everyone over the age of 10 to wear a face mask in public indoor spaces.
On September 13, 2020, Gov. Jared Polis extended the statewide mask mandate for 30 days, now set to expire Oct. 12, unless extended again.
Below is a summary of the Statewide order, which went into effect, July 17, 2020.
• A face mask and or a face covering is required for anyone 10 years of age or older
• The state order applies to all public indoor spaces.
Right here in our community, visit Castle Pines Urgent Care and Family Practice
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE & EMERGENCY PAID LEAVE:
- Unemployment Benefits For Self-Employed, More Access To Claimant Support
- Unemployment Insurance - During layoffs, all employees are encouraged to apply for unemployment insurance. Those who are job-attached (meaning workers will be expected to return after a separation of up to 16 weeks) should file as "job-attached."
- Colorado Guide to Unemployment Benefits
- Emergency Paid Leave Rule - This rule is meant to limit the spread of highly contagious disease and enables workers in at-risk occupations to access testing
- Learn how to file an unemployment claim
- If you were recently laid-off and have lost previous employer-provided healthcare, you are eligible for a special enrollment period. Learn more at Connect for Health Colorado.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS:
ONLINE DELIVERY RESOURCES:
Citizen Resource Needs:
- What does reentry look like? Here are the guidelines from the White House
- Douglas County Community Response COVID-19
Assistance with limited physical contact:
- Need Help: COVID-19 Community Response resource
- A Little Help
- Grocery runs
- Ride To A Hospital
- Volunteer Connect Douglas County
- Castle Pines Business Directory
- Douglas County Government Resources
- Human Services
- Mental Health
TO STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST ON COVID-19, VISIT:
- Map with the latest numbers, cases
CDC'S LATEST GUIDANCE:
We continue to be here to support our great community and encourage you to take appropriate steps to be safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
This list will be updated as more resources become available. Be sure to check back regularly.