Douglas County Moves to Safer at Home Level Orange: High Risk
On November 12, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) informed Douglas County that we have moved to Safer at Home Level Orange: High Risk. With the change in level comes a change in guidelines and restrictions. Visit the CDPHE Safer at Home website for details and resources or click here for a brief summary of regulations.
On November 9, 2020, Gov. Jared Polis extended the statewide mask mandate for yet another 30 days to help slow to spread of COVID-19.
The executive order requires everyone over the age of 10 to wear a face mask inside public spaces and while attending or visiting outdoor spaces when six-foot distancing is not possible.
• A face mask and or a face covering is required for anyone 10 years of age or older
• The state order applies to all public indoor spaces.
FACE MASK ORDERS:
Right here in our community, visit Castle Pines Urgent Care and Family Practice
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE & EMERGENCY PAID LEAVE:
- Unemployment Benefits For Self-Employed, More Access To Claimant Support
- Unemployment Insurance - During layoffs, all employees are encouraged to apply for unemployment insurance. Those who are job-attached (meaning workers will be expected to return after a separation of up to 16 weeks) should file as "job-attached."
- Colorado Guide to Unemployment Benefits
- Emergency Paid Leave Rule - This rule is meant to limit the spread of highly contagious disease and enables workers in at-risk occupations to access testing.
- Learn how to file an unemployment claim
- If you were recently laid-off and have lost previous employer-provided healthcare, you are eligible for a special enrollment period. Learn more at Connect for Health Colorado.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
ONLINE DELIVERY RESOURCES:
- What does reentry look like? Here are the guidelines from the White House
- Douglas County Community Response COVID-19
Assistance with limited physical contact:
- Need Help: COVID-19 Community Response resource
- A Little Help
- Grocery runs
- Ride To A Hospital
- Volunteer Connect Douglas County
- Castle Pines Business Directory
- Douglas County Government Resources
- Human Services
- Mental Health
TO STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST ON COVID-19, VISIT:
- Map with the latest numbers, cases
CDC'S LATEST GUIDANCE:
We continue to be here to support our great community and encourage you to take appropriate steps to be safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
This list will be updated as more resources become available. Be sure to check back regularly.