Meeting highlights from the March 14 City Council meeting include:
- Approving a change order to a contract with Wilson & Company to provide survey work related to the Happy Canyon Bridge project.
- Approving an ordinance to redraw the City's electoral district boundaries to reflect recent development and population growth.
- Approving the conveyance of Tract A of the Lagae Family Trust Minor Development to CP Commercial, LLC. Council also approved a resolution to designate CP Commercial, LLC as the maintenance director for the Lagae Family Trust Minor Development property.
- Approving Canyonside Preliminary Plan No. 2, which includes the realignment of S. Havana Street and Castle Pines Parkway within The Canyons Planned Development.
- Approving an amendment to the lease agreement between the City of Castle Pines and Douglas County Libraries.
- Approving a resolution to adopt a stormwater management fee.
To view more information about all agenda items or to view the meeting recording, visit the City Council Meeting webpage.