Meeting highlights from the May 23 City Council meeting include:
- Approving a resolution to select "Soaring Hawk Park" as the name for the future 74.1-acre park on the east side of the city. The name was selected from more than 200 submissions from Castle Pines residents.
- Approving an amendment to the previously adopted International Fire Code, 2021 edition.
- Approving an emergency ordinance to authorize the sale of Lot 4 of the Lagae Family Parcel for $1,180,000.
- Approving a change order to the professional service agreement with Ulteig Engineers, Inc.
- Approving a funding agreement with the Douglas County Community Foundation.
To view more information about all agenda items or to view the meeting recording, visit the City Council Meeting webpage.