It’s time to get centered, balanced and re-energized with Pilates in the Park.
The City is hosting four free sessions:
- Saturday 7/11 - Retreat Park 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Wednesday 7/15 - Elk Ridge Park 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday 8/8 - Retreat Park 8:00 - 9:00 am
- Wednesday 8/19 - Elk Ridge Park 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Beginners to advanced Pilates gurus will be guided by a professional instructor during the one hour-long session for those 18 years and older.
The class is designed to balance and tone your muscles, align the body, strengthen the core and give renewed energy.
Don’t forget to bring your energy, padded mat, water and be prepared to sign a waiver.
We have missed seeing you out in the community and we are looking forward to seeing you! As a friendly reminder, there will be a few policies in place to continue keeping our community safe from COVID-19:
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home
- We encourage you to #MaskUpCastlePines
- Place your mat 6 ft. from others
- Cover your cough and use hand sanitizer
We are excited to continue planning summer gatherings and safely see you out in the community! To learn of upcoming events, visit castlepinesco.gov/things-to-do/events/