Under strict guidelines, restaurants, gyms, Park Meadows Mall, and places of worship are cleared to open.
The approval allows restaurants, gyms, Park Meadows Mall, places of worship to immediately open to the public under strict guidelines and on a limited basis.
The approval is in conjunction with the Safer-at-Home Order, which remains in effect for Douglas County and the City of Castle Pines.
You are allowed to open your doors to the public with the following guidelines:
- Limited to 50% of the posted occupancy code
- A minimum 28 sq feet per person
- There must be 6 ft social distancing between customers
- Disposable menus encouraged
- Immediately sanitize of tables, menus, doors
- Click here to read the list of sanitation guidelines
- Encouraged to continue curbside pick and online orders
- One person per 120 square feet
- Signage asking customers and employees to stay home if they are sick
- Customers are not allowed to gather in the lobby area nor outside
- 6 ft social distancing markings must be in place
- One-way entry and one-way exit must be in place
- CLOSED: locker rooms, saunas, steam rooms and other shared spaces
- Click here to read the list of requirements for indoor gyms
The Mall will open under strict guidelines:
- Customers can shop and move from one destination to the next
- Gatherings indoors or outdoors is not allowed
- All indoor areas will be monitored to ensure no gatherings are occuring
- Click here to read the list of guidelines and sanitation procedures required
The Safer-at-Home Order remains in effect encouraging you and your customers to wear a face mask in public, practice social distancing and travel for essential needs.
This variance was granted with the conditions that we continue to work together to flatten the COVID-19 curve. If the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment notices an increase in positive cases, the approval could be rescinded.
We understand the difficulties you face as a business owner and we thank you for your patience and resilience! Because you are doing your part to support the safety and health of our families and this community, this approval was possible.
As our City organization continues to partner with Tri-County Health officials, Douglas County and CDPHE, we will continue to keep you informed. If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com, we are here to help and support your needs.