District 3 Residents: Be a part of the City Council and help shape the future of Castle Pines!
Apply to complete a two-year term as a District 3 City Council Member. In January, the City Council will be interviewing interested applicants from District 3 to fill the vacant Council seat.
In order to qualify as a candidate:
- You must be a registered elector (voter) of the City of Castle Pines in District 3
- You must have lived in City of Castle Pines for at least one year immediately preceding the appointment
- You must maintain their primary residence in District 3 in the City of Castle Pines throughout the term of office
- You may not be an employee of the City of Castle Pines during their term of office
- You may not hold any other elective position (whether elected or appointed) for a federal, state, county, or municipal governmental entity (including a new charter commission)
City Council meets on the first, second, and fourth Tuesdays of the month beginning at 5:30 p.m. Council Members may also attend various other monthly meetings.
Interested candidates must complete their application and submit by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 30, 2021. Applications may be dropped off at the City office, mailed, or emailed to the City Clerk at Tobi@castlepinesco.gov.