Report a Code Enforcement Concern


The Community Development Department is responsible for enforcing the City’s Zoning Ordinance. For reporting code violations, or for activities such as illegal dumping or for construction/building activities that are occurring without a permit, call the Community Development Department at 303-705-0225, or complete the form below.

If you wish to report other nuisance activities, such as noise issues or animal-related complaints, please contact the Douglas County Sheriff’s Department at 303-660-7529.

If you are experiencing or witnessing an immediate emergency, please call 911.


  • Max. file size: 100 MB.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.