Special Event Permits
Special Event Permits are required when:
- The event will be held on public property (including public streets and sidewalks);
- The event is open to the general public (free or ticketed);
- The event requires the closure of any portion of a public street;
- The event does not comply with traffic laws and controls;
- The event obstructs, delays, or interferes with normal activities, operations, or flow of pedestrian or vehicular traffic on the property, or which may create a significant risk of injury to the public or participants in the event.
2023 Special Event Permit Application