The City Clerk is responsible for:
- Clerk of City Council – The City Clerk preserves the legislative history by keeping accurate and accessible records of City Council meetings.
- Municipal Elections – The City Clerk is the Designated Elections Official for the City of Castle Pines.
- Custodian of City Records – The City Clerk maintains municipal records such as City ordinances, City resolutions, Public Notices, and Municipal Code.
- Liquor Licensing – All new license applications, renewals, changes, and Special Event Liquor Permits are processed and managed by the City Clerk.
- Special Event Permit – Parties hosting large events in the City must submit an application for a Special Event Permit with the City Clerk.
FOR NOTARY SERVICES: PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT.