The City conducted its 2022 Community Survey to better understand residents' thoughts and opinions of City services, programs, priorities, and quality of life aspects. The survey was open between, Sept. 21 and Oct. 4, 2022. Residents were invited to take the survey via text message invitations, email, and social media. The survey link was also available on the homepage of the City's website
The survey was completed by 907 residents. This resulted in a margin of error of +/- 3.09% at the 95% confidence interval. These results will be used to refine City Council priorities and City staff activities.
Key takeaways from respondents included:
- 84% indicated that Castle Pines was a better place to live than other cities and towns in Colorado
- 81% believed Castle Pines was a good or excellent place to raise a family and children
- Respondents indicated that the following services were the most important for the community:
- Fire protection and paramedic services
- Street maintenance, resurfacing, and snow plowing
- Community planning, zoning, and development
- Police, crime, and public safety
- City parks, trails, open spaces, and recreation
- Public finance services and management of budget, fees, taxes, licensing
- Areas for continued improvement included shopping and dining options, roadway maintenance, and business and economic development opportunities.
Detailed information on the complete survey results can be found on the 2022 Community Survey webpage.