Meeting highlights from the December 12 City Council meeting include:
- Approving a resolution consenting to the dissolution of the Rueter-Hess Recreation Authority.
- Approving a professional services agreement with Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. for on-call professional land development review, engineering, and construction inspection services.
- Approving a professional services agreement with Ulteig Engineers, Inc. for on-call professional engineering services.
- Approving a professional services agreement with Colorado Designscapes, Inc. for street maintenance services.
- Approving a site lease agreement with Cingular Wireless PCS, LLC.
- Approving an ordinance to amend the business licensing requirements to align with Colorado State law.
- Approving an emergency ordinance to codify ballot issues 2E (sales and use tax for roads) and 2F (parks, recreation, property tax mill levy) as a result of the November 7, 2023 election.
- Approving a resolution to adopt the 2024 budget.
- Approving a resolution to levy general property taxes for the purpose of meeting law enforcement expenses and park, recreation, trail, and open space improvements and maintenance for the 2024 budget.
- Approving a professional services agreement with Lighthouse Transportation Group, LLC for traffic and pedestrian signal and street light maintenance.
- Approving a professional services agreement with Michow Guckenberger McCaskin LLP for city attorney legal services.
To view more information about all agenda items or to view the meeting recording, visit the City Council Meeting webpage.