Meeting highlights from the January 9 City Council meeting include:
- Approving an intergovernmental agreement with the Colorado Department of Transportation for design services for the I-25 and Happy Canyon interchange project.
- Approving an amendment to an intergovernmental agreement with the North Pines Vista Metropolitan District to reduce property tax mills following the successful passage of ballot measure 2F during the November 2023 election.
- Approving an amendment to an intergovernmental agreement with the Castle Pines North Metropolitan District to extend the closing date for transfer of ownership of the District's parks, open space, trails, recreation facilities, buildings and associated improvements, and fixtures from the District to the City to December 31, 2024.
- Approving amendments to the City of Castle Pines fee schedule.
- Approving the reappointment of the municipal court judge and the related professional services agreement.
- Supporting the City's application for the Local Planning Capacity Grant Program associated with Proposition 123.
To view more information about all agenda items or to view the meeting recording, visit the City Council Meeting webpage.