As a part of the 2023 Road Solutions projects, rehabilitation efforts took place on Monarch Boulevard between Winter Berry Drive and the northern City limits. The project improvements included:
- Concrete panel repair
- Joint repair
- Grinding and smoothing of roads
- Restriping the existing roadway for bike lanes
- Installation of flashing pedestrian signals at the intersection of Monarch Boulevard and Serena Avenue/Tapadero Way
- Landscaping improvements between Winter Berry Drive and the northern city limits
In addition to the primary rehabilitation work, crews began utility relocations between Castle Pines Parkway and Winter Berry Drive. Beginning relocation efforts in 2023 will help expedite the schedule and minimize traffic impacts related to the reconstruction of Monarch Boulevard between Castle Pines Parkway and Glen Oaks Avenue in 2024.
If you have questions about the project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-705-0200.
- The project was completed in November 2023.
The images below represent the updated road design for both the main roadway and intersections. Click on each image to enlarge.