Happy Canyon and Lagae Intersection Roundabout
As a part of the 2023 Road Solutions projects, design and engineering activities will begin for intersection improvements to the Lagae Road and Happy Canyon Road intersection. Project improvements will include:
- A roundabout at the intersection of Lagae Road and Happy Canyon Road
- Lane expansion to two lanes in each direction from Happy Canyon Road to Chase Lane
- Safety and traffic flow efficiency improvements
This work will be completed as a part of an early action item for the eventual improvements to the I-25 and Happy Canyon Road bridge and interchange. The roundabout will tie into the eventual final construction of the bridge/interchange project. Improvement to the intersection is expected to be completed before the local PGA tournament in 2024. View the Roundabout design concept.
A contract was awarded for design services in January 2023. The project is anticipated to be completed by June 2024. The construction start date is still to be determined.
Want to learn more about our long-term Road Solution?
City Council has created a Plan of Action for the Streets of Castle Pines. Visit our Road Solutions page and find out how the City plans to invest heavily in our infrastructure over the next several years.
Stay Informed on the Progress of this Project:
- Visit this page for more information.
- For answers to questions, email or call the project team: email@example.com or call 303-705-0200.
- Sign up for The Source community e-newsletter.
- Facebook updates
- Twitter updates
- Nextdoor updates